Become a volunteer
You can volunteer to give your time and talent in several ways:
- Help in the Friends’ shop or on the hospital trolley round, regularly or as a relief helper.
- Help with our admin in the Friends’ Office – we have a small team of volunteers, who answer the phone, fill envelopes for our quarterly mailings etc.
- Help with occasional events – fêtes, concerts – or run your own, with our support.
- Take part in a sponsored event – like the Chichester Challenge.
For further information on any aspect of volunteering, please contact our office:
- Telephone: 01243 831843
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Friends’ Office, St Richard’s Hospital, Spitalfield Lane, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 6SE
Alternatively you can use our online enquiry form